Primark Fashion Haul


Just a quick fashion post about the non make-up things I got in Primark. Winter is knocking on our doors, so I mainly got myself fluffy, warm clothes and accessories. As you see below, I bought 2 scarves and 2 hats. The fluffy red hat was 4 € and the pink one was 3.90 €. Tunnel grey scarf was 3.90 € and the pink one 4 €.




Below is the pajama I bought for Christmas - I always wanted to open my presents on the Christmas morning in a warm fluffy pajama and I fell in love with this one below. It was just 10 € and so cute! <3 It is made from fleece and even though I prefer cotton, I think it will keep me warm during the following months.


And finally, 2 very useful and inexpensive things: a jewelry "holder/organizer" and a mirror. The jewelry holder below was 2.50 € and the mirror just 1.50 €. I especially love the vintage design of the mirror and I couldn't believe how cheap it is.




Do you have Primark in your country? Do you ever shop there?
~Anelei

No comments:

Post a Comment