Kiko Cosmetics

Today I feel very tired, it was a long day at work and I had to finish some things later on, so I finally have some time and energy to finish this post (and then I'm off to bed!). Couple of months ago I was visiting Lake Como in Italy and during the afternoon walk through the city I decided to get myself something "from Italy". Of course I ended buying make-up. :) I bought 3 eye shadows, mascara and a blending brush from and Italian brand Kiko. 


Kiko Make Up Milano is an Italian brand of cosmetics, make-up and skin care products. I am overall very pleased with the products I bought. They are very affordable and good-quality products. Kiko is available throughout different countries, but I will link the German website just for the sake of simplicity (if you go to www.kikocosmetics.com you can choose a country).

The brush (Eyes 200) I bought is my only blending brush at the moment. I am very happy with it - it definitely does the job. One thing I would point out is that you have to be very gentle and careful while using it, because it can poke your eyelid due to bristles being all over the place. Not something I am particularly bothered with, but it is good to know if you're thinking of buying it.


I also bought a Super Colour Mascara in 05 Plum. Again, I have green/grey eyes and this color should make them pop. The mascara is nice, gives both volume and length to the lashes. Unfortunately, the color vanishes as it dries - basically once it is completely dry on your lashes, it looks rather dark and blunt (the vivid burgundy color is not coming through).


Finally, I've purchased 3 eye shadows in 133 Pearly Hot Chocolate, 134 Pearly Cocoa and 137 Pearly Copper. Back then the autumn has just begun and the colors I picked were really autumny with brown, warm undertones. I have to say I am really happy with those: they go smoothly on the lid with little or no fallout and they are pigmented and rich as well. 




Overall, very affordable and good purchase I would say! I would definitely recommend it, having in mind that it is relatively cheap, but good quality. I am not the biggest fan of the mascara I have since it is not doing what it is essentially supposed to do, but then again it depends what you want from a given product.

Have a good night,
~Anelei

1 comment:

  1. Kiko comestics Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete