Saturday Rainy Manicure


Another rainy Saturday inspired me to do a Rainy manicure (hence black nail polish and white/silver drops). It took me around 2 hours to finish everything, from nail and cuticle care until the final "product", so to say. I will cover the basic nail care in another post. Photos were taken using Sony Xperia Z.




The products I used were (pictures below):
  • Essie All In One Base (~9 €) 
  • Maybelline ColorShow by Colorama in 677 Blackout (~2.5 €) 
  • Essence Nail Art FreeStyle and Tip Painter in 01 Silver Sparkle (~2 €) 
  • Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 41 Two Million Dolar Baby (~3 €) 
  • p2 Miss French White Tip (~3 €) 
  • H&M Nail Decoration Kit (Rhinestones) (~3 €) 
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (~8 €)
In Germany, all of these product can be bought in DM, Müller, and H&M (alternatively Amazon) and since I own these products for a longer time now, the prices are approximate.

OK, so now on how I actually did it: first I put one coat of Essie base coat, followed by two coats of Maybelline Blackout. I decided to do my design on both of my ring fingers (of course the left one looks better since I am right-handed). I started by applying 3 lines of Essence Tip painter and I've placed 3 rhinestones in the inner corner of those lines. I have applied dots of p2 white tip nail polish with a dotting tool and finally I used a bit of Catrice Two Million Dolar Baby on the outermost black polish (where there was no design). I sealed everything with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and left it for a few minutes to dry.

Hope you find the post fun and useful! ;)
~Anelei

No comments:

Post a Comment