Romantic Vintage Manicure

Lately I am in a very romantic vintage mood, so I keep reaching for any kind of pink/nude tone when it comes to make-up or nail polish. A few weeks ago I stumbled across the new Beauty Stories collection from the German drugstore brand p2. The color is very neutral, as you can see from the photography, making it perfect for a romantic date, "meeting the parents" event and everyday simple manicure choice. Again, I usually always put a base coat, 2 layers of a nail polish of choice and a top coat.



The products used are listed below:
  • Essie All In One Base (~9 €) 
  • p2 Beauty Stories in 010 Gleaming Apricot (2.25 €) 
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (~8 €)


I am aware that p2 is not available in most of the countries (I saw it only in Germany so far), so I am listing the possible alternatives:
  • Avon in Apricot Mystery
  • Chanel in 539 June
  • China Glaze in Bare If You Dare
  • Nars in Orgasm
  • Max Factor in 2 Pretty in Pink
Did you find your perfect nude/peachy/pinkish nail polish?
~Anelei

No comments:

Post a Comment