Revolutionary Discovery #1: Bobby Pins

Did you ever wonder why you don't manage to do all those nice hair styles other people do? Probably (like me) you blamed your thin/thick/frizzy/curly/straight/you-name-it hair.

Guess what! It might be the way you use bobby pins. Yes, those small hair grips that have one wavy side and one flat side. Well, for as long as I exist I was convinced that you put the wavy side up and the flat side down upon inserting it into the hair. I guess I was wrong... :/ Apparently, the wavy side should grip the hair close to the scalp and hold it better.


I stumbled upon this information 2 days ago - tested the hypothesis 2 hours ago and the "correct" application actually seems to work better holding my hair in place as opposed to what I always did. The funniest thing is that everyone I know does it the wrong way.

So let me know if you also did this mistake, let me know if the "correct" way works better for you and spread the word - this kind of life-changing information is definitely worth spreading! :)

~Anelei

No comments:

Post a Comment