Make Up Of The Day (MUOTD) #1

Hi all, today it will be a quick post about the make-up I wore today. I was meeting with a friend  for a coffee, so I didn't want to spend too much time applying make-up but I still wanted to look fresh. :) It was a perfect opportunity to try out some of the new products I bought and also some products I haven't used for a while.

Keep reading if you want to see which products I used and how it looked like...


I thought the easiest way to go through the products is to break them into eye make-up, lips, foundation etc. Here is the list of products I used (links included):


Here is how it turned out - I used taupe color all over the lid, lighter pink in the inner corner and under the brow and dark burgundy color in the crease. Finally I added the brown eyeliner on the lash line and in the waterline and applied 2 coats of the mascara.


And here is the swatch of the Catrice quad palette - first two colors are very similar, but I really like the taupe and the burgundy one.


For lips I used p2 Get the Glow limited edition lipstick-crayon. Unfortunately this lipstick is not available anymore, but many brands make them now (Catrice, Astor, Clinique). I really like this deep red, burgundy color for autumn time and this crayon format is great because it is easy to apply and it is also very hydrating on the lips.


This is how it looks like on my lips:


Finally products I used on my face:

How it looked like all together:



Here you can see everything I used: brushes, tools and make-up (the photo is a bit bad, but I still wanted to show you everything)! :) 


Let me know in the comments if you liked the post and whether you would like to see more posts like this!
Take care,
~Anelei

2 comments:

  1. WOW! P2 ruž u olovci je prekrasan! Ja totalno padam na ovakve nijanse :D Sviđa mi se i Catrice paletica, moram ju opet potražiti jer ju još nisam nigdje vidjela :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala, hvala na citanju! :) Opcenito sam zadovoljna s p2, pogotovo lakovima za nokte... Jel' ga konacno ima kupiti kod nas (ili je jos uvijek she aktualan)? A za Catrice isto ne znam kako di dolaze proizvodi - i ovdje u Njemackoj na webu ima puno vise proizvoda nego u DMu ili Mulleru i nasumicno se pojavljuju u ducanima...

      Delete